Saturday, July 26, 2014

What are you waiting for?

I've been giving my body the most optimal nutrition possible for the last 14 weeks. I have been extremely happy with my results. I didn't really want to try a diet. Diets might work temporary but once you stop you gain back the weight you worked so hard to lose and sometimes more. I really needed a complete change. My eating habits were  horrible and I had no energy. So when I heard about cellular cleansing I was intrigued. This system is a sustainable lifestyle,  not a weight loss program. Its a body composition system that helps build lean muscle  while burning fat. The cleanse supports the bodies natural cleansing processes with whole food nutrition. Which is exactly what I was looking for. My clothes have been falling off of me and I've had to go shopping. So I decided to finally clean out my closet. I have huge piles of clothes that no longer fit. YAY!! I feel like I'm dreaming. It's so hard to believe how much weight and inches I've lost. Now I see nothing is impossible. I wish for everyone who has a goal to go for it. Don't wait, don't make excuses. Just go for it. You only have one body and one life why not take care of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment