Tuesday, June 10, 2014

When will you open your brown box?



A little over 7 weeks ago I received a box at my door that was life changing.
The box that arrived at my door has changed my life forever. 
My body has never felt better;
My sleep has improved tremendously;
My body is shrinking;
My focus on life has changed; and 
The most important thing was that when I started putting good nutrition into my body it allowed me to see the world more clearly and share this gift with so many others which has put me on the road to financial freedom. 

I am truly grateful for this gift that I have been given.


1 comment:

  1. Took me a minute to get it. I was like, "well, what was in her brown box? Nutrisystem?" But then I looked at the picture you posted and got it. We all have our own boxes to open and explore. Well done! Thought provoking blog.

    ReplyDelete