Sunday, June 22, 2014

Are you living out your goals?

  Are you a goal oriented person? I have never been the type of person that  writes down my goals. I have many goals and I make a plan how to accomplish them and go from there. Not anymore. I'm finding by writing them down and checking them off as I accomplish them not only helps me to to reach my goal faster but, is more rewarding  when my list is gets smaller and smaller.
  Now let's talk about our goals. Where do you see yourself in the future? Where do you see your career going? What about vacation? Do you spend your free time doing what you want to do? How many of us are spending the majority of our day working for a company or person making their dreams come true but have forgotten about our own? Spending 8-10 hours at work with people we might not want to be spending that much time with. Are you even doing what you want to be doing? Are you making the money you wish you were making? Are you living pay check to pay check? Do you have goals? Some of you might be saying "goals?, what's that?" What are your goals?  My goals are for my family and myself to become healthier, to work from home and help as many people become healthier and financially free. I want to spend more time with my family traveling and less time working. My list goes on and on. Now I found a way to make all my goals come true.
  A few months ago I had an amazing thing happen. I found the most amazing company that has not only changed my healthy but my bank account.  Isagenix is a solution based business. Weight loss, healthy aging, skincare, energy & Performance & wealth creation. I have been so blessed since I found Isagenix and I'm fortunate to be able to  share this  vehicle that could set you financially and physically free.
  Are you ready to make your goals come true?

1 comment:

  1. Very thought provoking. I've never been one to write down my goals (unless they were chores or grocery lists), but I think it's a fab idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete