Sunday, June 29, 2014

Let's get your body shaking!

Who wants to get shaking? I'm excited to offer to you just what you might need after the fourth of July.  Join me in this 30 day Summer Body Shaker! Contact me to order your 30 day cleasne by July 1 to ensure arrival  by July 7. Once you've ordered your cleanse you will need to sign up for the 30 day Summer Body Shaker with the link below.  I have been nutritional cleansing for 2 1/2 months now, and it has completely changed my life . Erin is leading a group cleanse since she has had amazing results (see her pics in the flyer!) and if you want to join in please do! We have 250 people signed up which is insane!! Let's do this. 
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e9he98by6d471aa9&llr=fiww97cab






No comments:

Post a Comment