Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reach for your goals!

Do you ever wish you could change something about your health?   Do you feel like it's really impossible to do? That's exactly how I felt about 4 1/2 months. I knew I needed to lose weight but, really had no idea how and felt like I would never be able to do it. I didn't want to tell anyone what I was going to be doing because the thought of failure with my friends and family watching would be too embarrassing. Plus you always have someone who wants to rain on your parade and tell you a million reasons why you shouldn't do it. The killer about those types of people, they really have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Lol.
Thank goodness I found I set my mind to  Well, now I'm so close to the 50 lbs. mark. Thanks to #cellularcleansing.  I'm going to weigh myself on Friday & remeasure. I'm really hoping to make it. I always feel like the inches are the icing on the cake. Lol. Wish me luck. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment