Sunday, August 10, 2014

Choices.....

How many times have you felt like your life should be different? I know I just had a melt down yesterday because my day wasn't going the way I wanted it to. Being a mom of four teenagers (well, 3 teens and 1 adult which I find hard to admit my first born is an adult and going to be having her own child soon) my role as a mother has changed and sometimes I don't like it. As your children grow they no longer need you for things and they seem to spend less and less time at home. So I am finding I have to changes things in my personal life to make my life what I want it to be. I'm also realizing that I no longer want to work my 7:30-5:15 J.O.B. I am tried of working long hours Monday - Friday and never having the time to do what I really want to do because on the weekends house work and shopping needs to be done. SO, I have decided to change that too. I'm sure if you have been following my blog you have noticed I recently changed my lifestyle. I started eating healthy and exercising. During the last 15 weeks I've successfully changed my body with help from an amazing company called Isagenix. Well I recruit my husband over and he too has had amazing health results. Now we have seen the light I guess you could say and are taking on the business side of the company. We have been blessed by many things since Isagenix has come into our lives. Health, happiness, friends, and we are on our way to financial  freedom. I found this picture and quote today and it just fit perfectly for how I have been feeling. So my message to you today is what ever is happening in your life that you are not happy with make the changes today to start living the life you want. You only have one life to live why not making the one it was meant to be?? 








No comments:

Post a Comment