Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My why:

 I had been thinking I needed a lifestyle change to make  my life better for a while. I always felt that I needed a drastic change. I'm a vegetarian who doesn't like many vegetables and I'm an  extremely picky eater. I am also a chocoholic and pretty much never go a day without some sort of chocolate. I was on Facebook one day when I noticed a friend of mine posted before and after pictures of herself. I think the reality of the weight loss being possible really hit home because I actually knew her.  She wasn't some random person with another weight loss before and after pics. So I messaged her and asked her what had she been doing. She explained to me what she had been doing and the cost. Now I am a couponer and stock piler so for me the cost was something I was not willing to pay. I couldn't justify spending almost my families entire budget on a weight loss plan for myself. I was used to getting tons of free products or close to free food and household items. I am such a frugal person. After much thought I decided I needed to do something and the cost also included two meals a day. So I rearranged my budget and realized this was something I really need to do. Once I realized that this was going to actually be no problem fitting this into my budget because I wasn't needing to buy 68 meals or snacks  for the month.  I also found out there are ways for me to receive free products and to make money. For a couponer now this was definitely speaking my language. I placed my order and waited for my product to arrive. I searched for new recipes, clean eating food ideas, and went shopping. My products arrived in approximately two days and I made my game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment